RSS

Here and there....this is from me!

Yeah, I know..... sorry I haven't posted in ages here.... it's just that things have been sooooo busy!
Yep, you got that right!
We are leaving in just two days.....TWO DAYS!!! I mean, how freaky is that? I just can't get it into my head that we are moving...... so, being the smart girl I am, haha, I decided to just make myself think that these are just going to be very loooooong vacations! Smart huh? So once I get it into my head that we are not coming back, I think slowly my mind will accept we are not in Juarez anymore!
One thing I will miss very much of Juarez is: #1, all the good friends we have here; #2, the home; and #3.....S-MART!!!!! Yeah, that place comes pretty handy once in a while.......
Now, don't get me wrong, I am excited to be moving, just that it is hard for me to imagine myself living anywhere else that is not Juarez!.....yeah, I guess that after 10 years it gets to you, ha!

Well, anyway, today is going to be Victoria's birthday so in the afternoon everyone is going to be all nice, handsome, and pretty, soooo (thanks to Meg's great idea!) I am going to do a lil' video tour around the house, filming the people I have been living with, our dogs, pets, etc.... you get the picture..... and in just a few minutes me and Misty are going to go do our Garage Sale. Yep, you heard right, we are having a Garage Sale! Yesterday it went pretty good, thank the Lord, and the Hall family for lending us their house... if it hadn't been for them, nobody would have been able to even see the sale! haha













So for now I'll just wrap it up, (get it? wrap it up? haha.....okay, never mind....) and leave you to your busines.
Stay tuned for the exciting video!
Love, and yours truly.....
well...You know who...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!how dare you post a cheesy pic of me without my permission?!?!-Flo